Sunday, April 12, 2009

What I Wore Today (II)

Today was Easter, which for me has traditionally meant lounging about and eating food. This is what I wore to help me do that!

- The Mirage Romper, from ModCloth.com
I have not had a romper since I was seven years old and outgrew my footie pajamas, but this one won me over at the warehouse. It is soft, stretchy, comfortable, and cute. I rock it over tights as loungewear, or throw on a belt to take it to the streets. The color goes with almost everything, and it does feel like my favorite old p.j.'s -- but with grown-up style.

- Comfy Sweater Knit Tights in Violet, from ModCloth.com
Some of my perennial favorite tights, soft and warm enough to accomodate a day spent doing nothing. Not to mention, the color goes smashingly with my romper!

- "Why the Long Face, Emo Horse?" tee, from Topatoco.com
One of my favorite webcomic artists has a tee-shirt store, and this funny, adorable tee comes from their sale. It has long since sold out, but it is brick red and features a shaggy-banged, long-faced horse sporting thick Buddy Holly glasses. I wonder why the long face indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment